Here's proof of Ty's new favorite food. He just can't get enough of the avocado! I have to keep them well stocked and in supply. And this is a good thing because they are full of good stuff to help him grow big and strong and fatten up a little. He grabbed it right off the table when I set it down and decided to help himself.
Friday, January 18, 2008
Gimme That!
Here's proof of Ty's new favorite food. He just can't get enough of the avocado! I have to keep them well stocked and in supply. And this is a good thing because they are full of good stuff to help him grow big and strong and fatten up a little. He grabbed it right off the table when I set it down and decided to help himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is so cute! You guys have been trying out some fun new foods!! He looks like such a little boy in this outfit!
Too cute! I just love how expressive he is. Every time you have a new post I show Thomas his buddy Ty. He still gets excited every time he sees him! I hope Ty doesn't tip over too much learning to walk.
I don't' blame him. I love avocados!
Post a Comment