During the last month we've discovered some new favorite foods. He LOVES avacado. I just scoop it right out of the peel and he can't get enough. He also loves Mangoes and Soy Milk. And he loves wheat bread. Here he is slurping his milk down.

I'm still nursing just twice a day...we're slowly cutting that out and should be done by his first birthday.
He's also started having some pretty strong opinions about eating. When we first introduced food he liked everything....well except those peas...how could we forget.

Now when he doesn't like something he shakes his head in protest and refuses to open his mouth. He's not so interested in his baby food anymore and prefers to eat whatever mom and dad have so I've had to get creative with his meals to make sure he's getting enough of everything he needs. I'm even hiding Tofu in there!
Today is baby food making day and I'm trying some new recipes to see if he likes them.
Way to grow little sweetie!
2 comments:
Thats amazing a whole pound!!! That pulls him way up in the percentages right? That is awesome, way to go Ty and Sonja, you both had to work hard to figure a few things out this last month, glad he is doing so great!!
Oh my goodness! I love that picture!! I have to squeeze those cheeks. That just a little more motivation for us to get together soon. I noticed that Zac found you. Thats awesome! I remember all you guys use to be inseparable.
Post a Comment