Ty loves to be out and about! And so do I . I have to admit I do enjoy a day when you stay in all day in comfy sweats and relax, but more often we like being outside. In the winter we've had to get a little more creative but we've had a few nice days where we've been able to go for walks and to the park. What are some of the fun things you like to do with your children? I'd love to hear your ideas!

Ty out flying remote control airplanes with his dad.

He still loves to swing!

Sometimes we visit Temple Square or the Church History Museum. Ty always gets a lot of attention from the missionaries.
5 comments:
He's soooo cute!!!
That picture of TY and Jeremy is too cute. Your so lucky to have so many neat things to visit in SLC. As for what we do.....in Salina, not much! Our weekly outing is going to Wal Mart in Richfield!! We have to get pretty creative here. Since it's been nice we've been trying to go outside more. It always seems like the nice part of the day is nap time. I will welcome spring time when we can go out more and go for walks up the canyon.
I love how Ty is reaching for the airplane! Soooo cute!
Cool Picture of the SLC Temple. Your so lucky to live that close.
I love thoes little feet hanging out of the swing! I need to see him!!
Post a Comment