
If you just turn that round button then I can go out and play. This was Ty at 6:50am the other day. Bless his heart. I love this photo because you can see how cute his little body proportions are. Here are his one year old stats:
Weight, 19.6 pounds (5th Percentile)
Height, 29 inches (16th Percentile)
Head circumference, 48 centimeters (97th Percentile)
I guess he's got big brains! He couldn't be more perfect.
9 comments:
Oh what a cutie!
I love his little legs and his little bum. So cute!
And...he is such a smart boy...of course he has a big brain in his adorable head! LOL.
What a sweetie!
He's so cute and SMALL! My premie, Brylee, is now in the 46percentile (she's 15 1/2 months old) and was 4lbs at birth! He's so adorable- I would love to see him in real life! You're really not that far away so we should have a play date!!! I think I'd have more fun than our kids!
your in trouble when he gets that thing open!!!
My Ty was the same way...nothing to worry about.
Cute Picture!
What a sweety! Their is something so cute about pictures of kids from the back. Makes me want to squeeze him.
How cute is he!!! We were always off the charts with Warners head. We always tell him he has a lot of knowledge in there!! Ty's such a cutie. But just wait till he gets that door open.
Hey! I just found your blog through the Schreiter's! Ty is so fun. All of Myles' proportions are always in the 5th percentile. Little boys are so awesome! Come visit our blog sometime!
I'm ready for another Ty update...Please!!!! As cute as this picture is (which is pretty adorable), I just want to hear what new things you guys have been up to :) We were bummed we didn't get to see you while we were in town.
Also I'm excited to see the Schreiter & Berrera's blogs...do you have the links?
Ok after I posted that I found both of the other two blogs :)
But I still want to see more Ty stuff!
Post a Comment