This is our morning ritual with Ty:
He wakes up at 6:30 (which is great, for those of you who know that he spent two months waking at 5am no matter when we put him to bed). I go get him out of his crib, give him a sippy full of warm milk, prop up a pillow on the couch, lay him on the pillow and turn on the last half of Sesame Street. Then Jeremy wakes up and we sit and stare at Ty and how cute he is propped up on his cushy pillow, drinking his warm milk, and watching his favorite TV show.
Do you think he'll grow up thinking that's how life is supposed to be? That the world revolves around him? Because here in our home it actually does.
And really what's so bad about having a life where people fluff your pillows and bring you your favorite drink and let you watch TV first thing in the morning?
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey- I'm your first post! I love to read your posts and can relate to "the world revolves around me"! It continues at least until 4, but Jace seems to have NOT outgrown it!
I say there is nothing wrong with that!!
No matter what happens in the outside world he'll always know he's loved at home. I think it's great!
Ty is a lucky little boy!
Lifes so good when your a kid.
And Ty...your so lucky to have 2wonderful giving & loving parents.
Post a Comment