Tuesday, May 06, 2008

We ♥ NY

Oh how I've neglected my blog... and everyone else's too! So sorry. I plan to get caught up this week! We've been on vacation and this is just an "in the meantime post". When we get unpacked and caught up I'll write up some more details, but in the meantime here is one of our favorite photos from the trip. It was taken on our first day there in Central Park.


We spent a week in NYC visiting Jeremy's sister Bre and her husband Bryan. We had a wonderful time and we loved the city! It is such a fun place to be and we enjoyed every minute of our NYC experience. Thanks to Bre and Bry for being such gracious and fun hosts!

We are also happy to be home. Although we loved NYC our hearts belong to SLC and this morning I treasured my quiet little walk in the canyon and our super cute little home here in the Avenues!

7 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so glad you had fun! I am jealous too! I can't wait to visit NY one day. I'm excited to see more pics!

Preds Girl said...

WOW! That is a beautiful picture!! Glad you had a blast and made it home safely! Can't wait to hear more!

Zachary said...

Looks like you had a grand ol' time!

Arah Debra said...

So fun!! I love that picture!! I'm a little jealous though. I LOVE NY!!

Kristin said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're back and I'm way excited to hear more about your trip. I want to talk Brett into a trip to NY. Maybe hearing all the fun you had will help!

Jensen/Sudweeks Family said...

What a great picture! Some day... I'll get there. My son is bugging the heck out of me to go see a Yankees game!! Glad you made it back safely.

Heather said...

oh how neat! Love this picture. It looks just beautiful there.