Thursday, April 24, 2008

First Steps!

This morning in Ty's music class he stood up and walked across the room. He's never even attempted to take a step before. I was so excited! The whole class cheered for him! Looks like we have a walker! He's taken his time to crawl and walk, which has actually been really nice for me!

What an exciting day! As I left the class the teacher said to me "Your life just changed!".

7 comments:

Zachary said...

Congratulations Ty! That is awesome! And yes...your life did just change. Be Prepared!

Preds Girl said...

Oh YAY!!! How exciting!! Now he is going to be even more curious and adventurous! LOL.

Ashlee said...

YAY! Brylee is so ready, but SO chicken! It's getting to the point where everywhere we go she wants to be on the ground crawling. She filthy all the time! Anyway, congrats! I can't wait to hear more funny Ty WALKING stories!

brettandkatie said...

How exciting! I'm kinda dreading the day when Myles starts to crawl. He is so active already that I'm sure all I'll be able to do all day is follow him around to make sure he's not attempting some trick that dad taught him!

Emily Dixon said...

Whoo Hooo Ty. It won't be long before that cute little walk turns into a run!

Jamie "Ozneck" said...

Awww how exciting!!! good job ty!!!

jamie lynette said...

Oh what a good change in your life! Horrary Ty! How fun!