I've been tagged by my amazing and inspiring friend Lindsay. Thank you!
I'm supposed to list five things about myself then tag five others. Here goes...
1. I love Greek food. My sister Julie took me to a Greek restaurant when we were teenagers and it's been my number one favorite since. (She also introduced me to my other favorite food, sushi, mmmm.) Thanks Julie!
2. In keeping with the Greek theme, I was president of a sorority in college.
3. My engagement photo was taken in the Botanical Gardens in Singapore.
4. I have a bad habit of leaving all the drawers and cupboard doors open in the kitchen. I didn't even know I did this until my sister Jamie moved in with me for a few months. She said it reminded her of a scene from a scary movie. I still do it to this day.
5. I once spent five days in Kona, Hawaii all alone. It was fabulous! It's very empowering to vacation alone and a lot of fun! I met a couple from Germany that I hung out with and kept in touch with for several years after.
I tag Emily, Jamie (both sister and Jamie J), Julie (both sister and Julie T), Nikki, Kristin, Heather. (so it was more than 5)
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thats so funny that you posted your Tag the same time I posted my Tag.
Very cute! It's fun to hear about one of your "quirks" (leaving the cupboard doors open). Thanks for tagging me and accepting my 10 things post. :) I love blogging!
YAY!! I love learning more and more about you! That's so funny that you leave your doors open. I do, too!
Post a Comment