The best part is he is just getting cuter and cuter which is a tough job for such a cute boy! Can't wait to see him in just over a week! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
Wow! Is it just me that breaks down into tears everytime I have to box up baby clothes that are outgrown? I think it's worse than boxing up my clothes that are outgrown!
6 comments:
Look how big he is getting! SOOOO cute!!
Isn't is crazy how much they change in the first couple years? He so precious!
he is so cute!!
You've been tagged!
See my blog for more info.
The best part is he is just getting cuter and cuter which is a tough job for such a cute boy! Can't wait to see him in just over a week! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
Wow! Is it just me that breaks down into tears everytime I have to box up baby clothes that are outgrown? I think it's worse than boxing up my clothes that are outgrown!
Post a Comment