Thursday, April 17, 2008

Patent Pending

Remember a few days ago I wrote how Jeremy had a great day at work? He came up with a great solution to a big problem? Well the idea was such a big hit that they are going to patent it! How cool is that?! I couldn't be more proud of him, he's so smart and so full of great ideas that I'm sure this is the first of many more patents to come.

This weekend the device, along with the part Jeremy invented, will be tested by a panel of medical Dr.'s. Jeremy will go and present his part and show how it works. I wish I could be there to see their reaction to it because it's really amazing!

Congratulations to Jeremy! Take a look at these cute photos of my cuties:

This was taken about a year ago when Jeremy was an intern and Ty was a teeny tiny little thing.

A year later Jeremy's getting patents and Ty is getting SOOOO big!

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Way to go Jeremy!

Sara said...

That is exciting! Good job Jeremy. What a smarty pants you have there :)

Preds Girl said...

How exciting!! Congrats!

Smoothie said...

Way way cool! ... It definitely makes work fun when you get to invent and develop the latest and greatest. Keep up the good work ... and by the way I know this guy who is going to be a patent attorney in a couple of years.

I like the tender Daddy & son moments, that is even more cool than getting patents.

Look forward to hearing more,

Travis & Jamie

Heather said...

Congrats...thats so cool!

Jamie "Ozneck" said...

I want to know what it is!?! Congtats Jeremy!

Laura F said...

Hooray Jeremy! It's great to be smart and to figure out ways to "do it better", but it's certainly a lot of fun to be recognized for it! Once it's safe from others' patenting, we'll love to hear all about what it is!