Friday, June 20, 2008

ERMY!


Ty has reached the age where he repeats everything we say and do. I have a feeling we are about to learn a lot about ourselves through the things he picks up and repeats! My favorite is one he started saying this week.

On Sunday I needed a tissue to wipe Ty's nose, which has been running since March, and Jeremy was near them so I yelled "JEREMY! Can you bring me a tissue for Ty's nose!" Immediately Ty started yelling ERMY!!! And he has been addressing Jeremy like that ever since. We noticed that he never says it in a quiet voice either, he is always yelling it at the top of his lungs.

One night this week we were walking to the park and Jeremy came home from work and pulled up beside us and Ty said sweetly "daddy" followed by a not so sweet yell "ERMY!" And whenever Ty is walking around the house and wants his dad he just starts yelling "ERMY!".

So what does that say about me? Apparently I yell my husbands name a lot!

4 comments:

Preds Girl said...

I think that is hilarious! And I loved your imitation of it the other day at work. LOL. Ty is growing up SO much!!

Unknown said...

lol...so funny. i'm glad that my kid isn't the only one yelling their dads name at the top of their voice.

Julie said...

That is too funny. I love the stories you post about Ty!

jamie lynette said...

How cute! I'd love to hear little Ty talking. He is adorable. And you're pictures lately are amazing. Did you get a new camera?

A few weeks ago while on vacation Thomas started repeating me and calling Travis "Wovey." So now any time I call Travis 'Lovey' Thomas smiles, repeats it then runs away saying, "daddy."