Yesterday I felt new baby move! And again today. I'm starting to finally feel better and get my energy back too. Yahoo! With this pregnancy I've been less sick but more tired. With Ty it was the other way around. I haven't really experienced cravings or food aversions however.
Ty is talking more than ever now. He's unstoppable! And he's pretty good at it too. For the most part I can clearly understand what he's telling me. Here is one of our recent conversations:
Ty first thing in the morning, "I poop!". After opening his diaper up, "A mess!". A few seconds later, "ant bath". After a bath, "ant milk". After the milk, "hands cold". After warming the milk, "outside, walk".
Another morning I woke up to this on the baby monitor "guys! guys! All done!" He's also learned to ask for help when he needs something and throughout the day I hear a hundred times "need help!". It's better than the crying or screaming he used to do when he got frustrated.
He's great at saying please too, but hasn't quite grasped thank you yet. When I tell him to say thank you he says "your welcome". He'll get it soon and actually said it once at the right time yesterday.

He also learned all his letters, all by himself. I bought this little fridge toy that has a magnet for each letter and when you place it on the magnet pad and press it, it tells you the letter. About 3 months ago he just started picking them all up and in about two weeks taught himself every single one! The only one's that throw him off a bit are the V, which he thinks is a Y or an A depending on how it's turned and the Q, which is a O to him. My favorite letter he says is "W" which he pronounces "douba douba douba douba". I was shocked the day he read letters off a box and pointed to each one. He only knows uppercase but is now working on the sounds they make. Everyone tells us we need to video tape this and we will soon.
He's become quite a singer too. Often he sings little songs he makes up and it's so cute to listen to! His best talent however is probably his ability to throw. The kid has an arm and it's his favorite thing to do. Now we're just working on when and what is appropriate to throw.

He goes to nursery just great even though he's officially 18 months later this week, but sometimes gets stressed out by kids taking toys away and knocking him over. It's kinda rough in there sometimes!
Way to go Ty guy! He seriously learns so much every day it's amazing!
6 comments:
That is seriously amazing about the alphabet! Way to go Ty!
My nephews love that leap frog fridge magnet letters also. They'll come in the front door & run over to the fridge. It soooo cute!
Ty sounds like he's very smart. He'll be reading by the time he turns 2! And so ready for pre-school when he turns 4.
I just got my Ty into pre-school. I was on the waiting list & they call today to let me know he's been accepted. I'm so nervous for him but excited at the same time.
OK, he is such a smart little cutie-pa-tootie! How fun to watch him learning...literally right before your eyes!
I love his little diaper bum looking out the door next to the puppy. So cute!!
Looks like Ty needs a dog!!!!!
yeah definatly a dog!!!
Your "hijo"... Es UNA TERNURA TAN BELLA! Ala English, tooo freakin' cute! He's getting so big! And smart! I'm glad your feeling better too! Your pictures are amazing. Keep sharing!
Post a Comment