Ok so church was weird. They made us feel very welcome in Relief Society, which was nice, since I did feel like the new person there. Several times I had to choke back tears as I thought about what was going on in Primary. The lesson however was wonderful!
I did sneak out of Sunday School to go watch Ty sing during nursery singing time. I think that's the part I will miss most.
Ty is so cute with singing. He stands right in the middle of the group and does the actions and dances. And if there are no actions, he leads the music. He even keeps singing the songs after they are over. He doesn't sing every word just yet, but gets a few. It's so cute.
Here we are singing before church while we are getting ready.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I miss that kid already!! That is too cute!
Oh.
My.
Word.
That is the CUTEST thing I ever did see! What a cute little TYke and a cute little mommy!
Post a Comment