For our outing this morning Ty and I rode the Trax, or "Train" as Ty calls it. He loves trains and could ride that trax system back and forth for hours. We finally ended up at the library for the Baby Book Club which he really enjoys then rode Trax back to the bakery and ate lunch together. We had a great time together!
By the time lunch was over it was nap time and on the drive home Ty was looking pretty sleepy so I carried him upstairs and put him right in his crib. He's still in there talking to himself, but getting quieter and quieter. He'll be asleep shortly.
Usually I always sing the same two songs before putting him down for bed or nap. I sing "I love you Ty Guy, oh yes I do. Nobody loves you quite like I do. When I'm not near you I'm blue. Oh Ty Guy I love you." Followed by "You Are My Sunshine". Well today because he seemed so near sleep I skipped the songs and just put him in his bed.
I sat down at the computer to check my email and heard Ty singing "I love you Ty Guy" over the baby monitor. He sang every word of the song. How cute is that? I guess since mom skipped it today he filled in for me :) I had no idea he had the entire song memorized.
He's an angel.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Holy cow... that is SO dang cute! I love it!
We sing to Noah too. I didn't know he knew the song either until he started singing along with me the other day. SO fun these little ones!
What a doll!!! That is one of the sweetest things ever!!
He really is an angel! I'm sure a lucky aunt to have such cute nephews and a niece!!! Cant wait to see you guys tomorrow, trick-or-treating will be fun!!
How sweet! I would love to meet your darling little Ty Guy sometime :) And it would be great fun to get together in person. We may be going to Idaho around the 4th of July and we always fly/drive into SLC . . .
I love how sweet you are with him :)
Ty is so clever! I sing those same two songs to Nyla. Love it.
Post a Comment