Sunday, November 02, 2008

My Tyger



Halloween was fun this year. Having a little one makes everything more fun I've decided! This first photo is of our pumpkin carvings. Jeremy's is the one with all the teeth. He is so amazing and always makes the coolest pumpkins. Ty and I took a more traditional approach. Ty wasn't too interested in the carving and thought the pumpkin guts were "a mess" so he just stood close by with paper towels to clean up any "messes". He also added his touch by coloring all over our finished pumpkin with a pen to make it just perfect.



He spent Halloween night with his cousins and had such a great time. He didn't get as thrilled about trick-or-treating as we though he might. He was thankful for the candy, but then stood on the doorstep trying to unwrap it while the bigger kids were already blocks away. We didn't do much trick or treating but enough for him to get the experience.



Mostly he just loves being around his cousins Tay and Abrie. They made creepy crawly cookies and had dinner before heading out to get candy. And we LOVE watching them play together. Abrie and Ty play so cute all the time and I've never seen Ty play like that with another kid. Abrie is 5 and they just wrestle, roll around, tickle, laugh, and be silly for hours. It's the cutest thing ever and I love the relationship they share. I love that they find each other so fun to be around!

My sister Emily and her husband Dennis were the most popular couple in their neighborhood as they dressed like McCain and Palin. They kids were getting annoyed because they were stopped so many times for photos! It was a very fun night!

4 comments:

jamie lynette said...

I'm so glad you guys are feeling better. What a horrible sickness you had!

The "Ty Guy" song is adorable! Isn't it just amazing the things they can surprise you with? What a sweetheart!

The Bingham's said...

What an amazing pumpkin. Very impressive. Ty of course is a very cute tygger!!

Candice said...

Your little Tyger is sooo cute :) And those are some serious carving skills!

Unknown said...

Hi, Sonja! It's Kathy! Noel told me of your blog spot. I have really enjoyed reading about you and your family. Congratulations on your beautiful little one and the one on the way!