
My two favorite boys.
Jeremy found this old 1950's sled in the crawl space of our house. He cleaned it up and polished it and we took it to the party. The kids loved it!
Jeremy keeping the little ones safe.
Tay holding on tight to Ty!
Abrie and Ty holding on tight!
Uncle Craig: Coolest Uncle Ever!
More proof.
Really fun day with really cute kids! I sure love how much fun these cousins have together! Thanks again Uncle Craig!
Jeremy found this old 1950's sled in the crawl space of our house. He cleaned it up and polished it and we took it to the party. The kids loved it!
Jeremy keeping the little ones safe.
Tay holding on tight to Ty!
Abrie and Ty holding on tight!
Uncle Craig: Coolest Uncle Ever!
More proof.
Really fun day with really cute kids! I sure love how much fun these cousins have together! Thanks again Uncle Craig!
5 comments:
I love Ty's face in the last picture. He looks like he is thinking, "This is the best thing EVER!!!" lol.
Oh I miss the parties Craig use to have at his house. Rembember when he had that soda fountain and we could drink all the Diet Pepsi we wanted. Yummy....miss those days!
What a fun day and fun uncle, Ty is so lucky to have such fun outdoorsy uncles who will drag him on the back of a 4 wheeler, really how can any of us compete with that!
oh how fun...what a fun Uncle Craig Ty has.
And I'm LOL about the small glass of milk...too cleaver!
i was just about to say the same thing! i love ty's face!! he's such a cutie. and so big!
Post a Comment