Friday, December 19, 2008

Living With Jeremy

Those of you who know Jeremy know how funny, spontaneous, creative, kind, and entertaining he can be. Not to mention exceptionally gifted and talented in just about everything. Well here's an insight to what life is like with Jeremy on a daily basis.

Last night I asked him to bring me a small glass of milk. This is what I got:

Never a dull moment I tell ya. Never. Thanks for always making me laugh :)

5 comments:

Sara said...

Well you did say small;) What did you expect? He sounds like a pretty entertaining guy. Love ya tons. Merry Christmas.

Alisa said...

HA! Jeremy is so funny. I love these little-boy pranks he likes to pull, even after all of these years. Keeps life fun.

Preds Girl said...

Isn't that just too funny! LOL. I laughed so hard and had to show Brenda the pic. lol.

BreAnna said...

hehehe I love him, you guys must have so much fun, he is so funny! You are just as great though!

Anonymous said...

lol!!! love it!