Thank you for being such a great father to Ty. Thank you for giving him all of his baths and for putting him to bed almost every night. Thank you for coming home from work when I know you're tired and just taking over with everything from diaper changes to taking Ty out to do fun stuff. Thanks for doing ALL the diaper changes whenever you are home.
Thanks for taking the time to teach him so many good things. Thanks for taking over for your really pregnant wife who really needs the help. I wouldn't know what to do without you. And most of all, thanks for doing it because you want to, not because you feel like you have to. And I love that you do it with a smile on your face and a light in your eyes because Ty makes you so happy and you can't imagine doing anything more fun than being with him.
Oh and thanks for going out into the snow wearing nothing but your underwear to get Ty this little bowl full to play with....hahaha...I hope the neighbors got a good show!


You sure keep our lives full of fun and laughter. Thanks for making us so happy! We sure love you!
1 comment:
Yeah, Jeremy pretty much rocks ;-)
Post a Comment