Friday, January 16, 2009

Bad Day/Funny Phrases

Yesterday was a really bad day. I was so sick and tired I literally couldn't take care of Ty. That was the first time that happened. Hopefully I won't have too many more of those. Today is better. The process of baby Cameron's arrival has begun however. I'm dilated to a 2 and 75% effaced. His head at a -1. So hopefully we'll have an early arrival!

Also, I just had to record some of the funny phrases Ty has been saying the last few days. The phrases themselves aren't that funny, it's that I don't think he really knows what they mean, that cracks me up.

Phrase 1: "Momma, or Daddy, I have a question for you." Then when we say ok Ty what is your question, he just mumbles under his breath something about Santa.

Phrase 2: "Momma, or Daddy, I have a great idea!" Then when we say what's your great idea Ty? He just runs away laughing.

Phrase 3: "Ok guess what?" Then when we say what, he just says guess what again, and again and again. It's pretty funny.

He also said a phrase this morning as we were walking down the stairs to the garage. I can no longer carry him so I hold his hand as we walk and when we got to the bottom he just blurted out "Holy Crap!".

Do I say that?

5 comments:

Preds Girl said...

YAY!!! I am excited for your family to get to meet Cameron soon. :-)

Ty just keeps getting funnier. LOL.

Preds Girl said...

And...my main thing for commenting and I totally forgot...ugh... So sorry to hear you had a crappy day yesterday, but I'm glad today was better. :-)

Unknown said...

That's so hard when you feel like not taking care of anything or anyone. I'm excited for you guys and hope that baby Cameron has a early arrival.

Julie said...

I love the name Cameron. Good choice! An early arrival would be great! If you need any help or if you need some one to watch Ty just give me a call...really!

Jensen/Sudweeks Family said...

Wow how time has flown. I hope you are feeling better. I know how you felt not being able to care for your son, that happened to me when I was on my death bed for 30 days in the hospital. I could care less about myself and all I worried about was my son. Luckily we have wonderful families and friends to help with the burdens of life. I hope everything goes smooth with your delivery. Take Care.