Last night we went on a tour of the hospital. Earlier that day I mentioned to Ty we were going to go see where Baby Cameron would be born and as soon as we walked through the hospital doors Ty said, "This is where Baby Cameron will be born". He's so smart.
He's been slightly clingy with me lately and I'm sure he senses something big is about to happen. On the way home from the hospital he was just sitting in the back seat in his car seat like normal and he said "Momma, will you come back here and see me?" I thought that was so sweet. I reclined my seat and gave him my hand and he just held onto my finger until we got home. He kept saying "I holding mommas finger".
He continues to be a great boy and very helpful to his mommy who is not able to do much these days. I hope he reads this one day and knows how thankful I am for him and what a good boy he is.
Today I also had another Dr. appointment. Looks like I'm progressing still. I'm at a 3 and 90% effaced. The Dr. said he thinks I won't make it to my appointment next week, but told me to schedule one anyways. He said he'd send my paperwork to the hospital today and told me to go in when I have contractions five minutes apart. Then followed up with a "but you never know".
Which is so true. It's all so unpredictable, but the process has begun and there is no going back. It could be tonight, it could be in three weeks. I'm hoping however, baby Cameron comes this weekend :) But...........you just never know.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hope it is this weekend too! There are storms coming and they bring babies. 3 of my 4 were born early because of snow storms. My fingers are crossed!!
Thanks so much for sharing the sweet little moments you and Jer have with Ty!! I love hearing/reading them!!
Oh how exciting...keep us posted!
He is such a sweet, smart boy! He's going to be a great big brother. Good luck with everything. I hope he comes soon. Can't wait to see pics. Who knows it could be your next post. But your right, you never know.
Post a Comment