Cameron is an amazing baby. I feel very blessed. As every week goes by I think "Really? Is he really this calm all the time?" I feel very lucky to have such a mellow little boy. He rarely cries and if he does it's never for longer than a minute. He's so cute and such a sweetie. He's also growing really fast. According to our scale he's already gained five pounds since birth! Look at those cheeks!He smiles all the time now and usually the most right when he wakes up from his nap. It's SO CUTE! He's a very happy little guy. His head is getting stronger and he thinks he can stand. He's going eight hours at night between feedings. And he has the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen, except on his daddy. When he smiles and those eyes sparkle it's hard to not stop everything you're doing and just stare.
This week he got to meet his cousin Steele for the first time ever. They are just three weeks apart in age and it will be fun to see what close friends they are as they grow up together. They are both amazing and beautiful babies. Steele is a little sweetie and flew all the way from New York so we could all see him be blessed here in Utah. We just love him!
When Ty was seven weeks old I took him on a trip with me for work and a week later I was back in the office full time with him right by my desk in his little pack-n-play. It seems like around this time I'm ready to get back to normal life, and I felt that way even sooner with Cameron. For my own sanity I need to get out and realize I can continue on with life as I know it. I just have two of my best friends to come with me wherever I go. How cool is that?
I'm still struggling to find spare time just for me, but I know that with each child that time diminishes more and more. It seems I can sneak in a quick shower, but styling my hair and putting on full makeup is almost impossible unless Jeremy is home. (I could wake up an hour early to do all this, but I choose sleep) I've also had some trouble figuring out how to do some things, like delivering dinner to a sister in the ward who just had a baby. How do I carry a dinner and a baby and keep track of a toddler who is easily distracted all at the same time. Or how do I take packages to the UPS store for mailing? I can't carry it all and I can't leave babies in the car. I'm sure I'll soon figure all this out, but for now I'm still learning.

My love for Ty also grows each day. I look at him and the way I feel is almost overwhelming. I get those same feelings for Cameron. They are both just beautiful, breathtaking children and have the most amazing personalities. I love them so much. I spent so much time wondering how it would feel like to open your heart to another child, and it's more than I ever thought it would be. I love being a mom.
6 comments:
They are so cute !!!!!
They are darling boys and my favorite juggling solution is my mei tai baby carrier for Bodhi and holding hands or carrying Mia if she refuses to stay put :)Good luck!!
You are stronger than you realize and you just go and do it...you'll be amazed at what you can do! I love your boys!
I wish I had some tips for you! But I too think that if you just go and do it you will surprise yourself. You are such a wonderful mom and example to me. :)
I can't belive how big he's getting. I love that you document almost every week on his progress. I wished I would have done that.
Cameron is wonderful and he is the sweetest, most mellow baby I've ever known. EVEN more than Ty and Ty was an amazing and mellow baby. His eyes are a startling blue that makes you double take, especially on a baby that young. I just love him.
And I love how happy you are. You are a wonderful mom. My only advice for being out and about is get a good double stroller with some storage room. Then you can strap everyone in and put packages, meals, your purse or anything else in the storage place on the stroller. That way you can keep everyone where they are supposed to be. I hear the Bob is a good one :-)
Post a Comment