Tuesday, April 14, 2009

This Week: Guy Smiley!

Cameron's favorite thing to do is smile. He is almost always doing it! He smiles at his toys, his mobile, his brother, his grandma, his aunties, and mostly his momma. Even in the early hours of the morning when he wakes up to eat (at least I assume that's why he's waking up) he never cries. He just patiently waits for momma to hear his wiggles and then when I peek into his cradle he gives me the "Oh hi mom, I knew you were coming" with a great big smile. He's so amazing and a really good sleeper both day and night.

He's doing really well and is an absolute doll. He had two meltdowns this week, which we haven't really seen before except at the Doctors office. I think he got overstimulated in both cases. They were short lived but even his meltdowns are super cute.

I didn't crop the photo this way...I just missed half his face trying to get a big smile :) oops.

2 comments:

Alisa said...

I love that little smile. He is just such an amazing and mellow baby!

BreAnna said...

Oh man I wish I could count Steele's meltdowns in single digits! I can't wait to see Camerons smile in person, the little ones you caught in his 10 weeks pictures are darling. He is such a sweetie, hopefully he doesn't learn anything from Steele when they are finally together more, he is not so much in the mellow sector!