Monday, April 20, 2009

Three Months

My baby is three months old this week. He's getting so big! Not too much has changed this week. He continues to be so sweet and so happy. And we are just so in love. Every time Jeremy looks at Cameron he says "Isn't he just stunning?" We are biased of course, but we think he's just beautiful.

One of his favorite pastimes is sucking on his fist. He's getting really good at it and it makes him oh so happy....that's why I love this photo.


He has a love/hate relationship with tummy time. He either thinks it's a great time to relax and rest his head on his hand and suck away....or he thinks he's being tortured. Ty loves to help out with lots of encouragement. It's very cute how much he cares for his brother.

Cameron also laughed again this week, but he's not doing it all the time just yet.


















I can't tell you how many people comment on his eyes. Everywhere we go they draw a crowd. They are just stunning and hard to not stare at. His cheeks are his other distinguishing feature...they just don't make them like that everyday :)

He also has incredibly long eyelashes. They are amazing. When he closes his eyes they actually touch his cheeks....although that could just be the really big cheeks meeting his eyelashes also. Either way he is a really pretty and very peaceful baby.


His Auntie Emily has officially nicknamed him "Camo". I think I like it!

5 comments:

Preds Girl said...

Camo IS stunning! What a doll baby! I want to squish him and kiss his fatty little cheeks! :-)

brettandkatie said...

I can't believe he is soo big already! I want to squish his cheeks, too!

BreAnna said...

He's so great! I really like Camo, and yes he is just stunning, those eyes are just amazing they look like glass, how fun for you to be able to look into both types everyday, blue and brown, you are one lucky mom!

BreAnna said...

ps. at least our boys hate tummy time together, they are totally BFF's!!

Anonymous said...

I just want to pick up that cute little cuddly body and hold him! He is adorable!

Aunt Tammy