I told Jeremy I wanted to stay in a hotel room where we could see the festival from our room. And when you tell Jeremy something like that, he just makes it happen. We had a lovely condo with a perfect view of the festival and with about a 90 second drive we were right there in all the action.
We started our fun with the balloon glow. In the evening hundreds gathered to see the balloons light up the night sky!


Jeremy's mom and sister joined us that night for some of the fun. It was so fun to have them there.
This is one of those things I'm thankful I took the time to go see. The fire made Ty a little nervous, but didn't even phase Cameron.
Now of course Jeremy had to make it fun for the boys, who both seemed to really enjoy it all. But to make it extra special he prepared several helium balloons for Ty to launch that day as well. Here is Ty at the actual balloon launch with his own.

Jeremy weighed it down with a wet wipe so it would launch more slowly. Those wet wipes sure do come in handy for so many things don't they?
After they were all up for some time we went back to the condo for breakfast and continued to watch the balloons float for about an hour longer. Here is the view from our balcony.
I think this just might be a new family tradition for us. It was so much fun! And how can you not have the best time ever with these two cuties?
No comments:
Post a Comment