We absolutely, unequivocally enjoy being a family. Who knew it would be this much fun? All those years I spent single were awesome. I was truly happy and I became who I am today. I'm thankful for the experiences I was given as a single woman and know I would be happy and fulfilled if I were meant to be single forever. I love and cherish those years and if I had it to do all over again I wouldn't change a thing.
But I'm so thankful for my little family and that Heavenly Father saw fit to bless me with one. It's amazing. It just added to the happiness and fulfillment I already felt in my life. It's a whole new dimension and my spirit feels good here. It feels the truth that we are meant to be in families. Forever. And that we are all members of a great family of human beings.
Jeremy and I enjoy more than anything else, creating memories together as a family. We enjoy seeing life in a whole new way. Or I guess I should say a way we forgot as we grew up. We are experiencing everything through the eyes of our children and it's AWESOME. Truly. We are so blessed. Sure, it's not always easy. It can be overwhelming and at times stressful and doing things with little ones is a ton of work. But when it's all said and done there's nothing better.
Here's a look at some of the memories we created and experienced this weekend. :
One of the things on my list of things to do before I die is to ride in a hot air balloon. I've wanted to do this for a long time now. So when I came across the Balloon Launch this weekend in Sandy, we woke up early to be there!
I think they are so beautiful and I imagine riding in one is heavenly. Someday I will. They weren't offering rides this time, but soon my time will come!
So cool.
Add a few tents.
Bring in a storyteller. That night a professional story teller captivated us all.Including Ty! Which is really good for him. He's 2 and has a short attention span. Next add some stars! We learned all about the stars and constellations from a representative of the plantarium. I learned a ton and will now look at the night sky differently. Ty enjoyed that part too and loved looking at the stars.
S'mores were provided, but we forgot to get a photo of the roasting party.
The boys fell asleep and stayed asleep well in the tent!
The next morning after a catered breakfast we spent some time exploring the Garden. In our PJ's!

Thanks for the memories my cute little family!
No comments:
Post a Comment