Park City Museum
Here we learned all about the history of Park City. One of our favorite places.
Ty really didn't like this jail and quickly wanted to leave.
The day we attended the museum was having a musical petting zoo so we let Ty try it out. He was a pro at playing everything (except the flute) and when we asked what his favorite one was? It was the clarinet.
Children's Discovery Museum

We've also been attending the Discovery Museum often with our new membership. This place is so crowded I've always avoided it because with so many people I didn't feel like you could really enjoy the exhibits, but we are quickly learning when to go and when not to go. The boys absolutely LOVE this place.
Ty's favorite thing to do by far is go grocery shopping in the little store. He goes and picks out dinner for us and we have a picnic in the garden. Of course there is always something he forgets so he has to rush back to the store and pick it up. As soon as he gets back he holds up his first finger and says "Oh mom, I have to go get ONE more thing!" And he does this about 37 times :)
Sweet little Cameron really enjoys everything. He is happy to do it all but especially likes the water. I didn't get a picture of that yet, but here he is being musical.
2 comments:
we just love discovery. when I feel back about living in a smaller place I just remind myself that Steele wont even notice he has less room to play because discovery is in the basement :o)
and by back I mean bad.
Post a Comment