Saturday, June 05, 2010

Pish

So my blog posts will probably be short, poorly written, and picture less for a bit, but the important stuff is here.

I feel like we're starting to really discover some of Cameron's interests. I sometimes worried because he would just do whatever he saw Ty doing. With Ty, the things he showed interest in were so pure. He just discovered them on his own. I wondered what those things were for Cameron and how we'd discover them if he just followed Ty. But he does discover them and it's fun to watch.

He has a "first words" book and one if his firsts (if not his very first) was dog. Same with Ty. But the second word he picked up on very clearly was fish. He pronounces is Pish. He loves fish. He picks them out of every book and often picks books with pish in them. Last night we took him to the aquarium and he literally shook with excitement at every little fish he saw. He was so happy! I think he needs a pish tank of his own soon.

He also likes Dinosaurs. Ty has some on his wall and he always points and says "Dis?" that means "Mom what is that?". Last weekend we went to the Dinosaur park in Ogden Canyon and I worried a little if he'd be scared of all the moving and life-size dino's they have there, but no. Instead he did his little excited whole body shake and made a loud roaring sound. He loved it.

Jeremy has been working on an old truck he bought years ago and Cameron loves helping his dad. In fact whenever we go out the front door and he sees the truck he goes nuts. He points and screams. Cameron has the most enthusiasm for things I've ever seen. And those of you who have been around him know how loud his enthusiasm can be. I love it. I love how excited he gets about things and I love how loud he expresses himself! He is SO excited about life!

One morning I took him for an early walk and I couldn't make it past the truck without a complete meltdown. Jeremy came out and let him play for a few minutes before resuming our walk.

I'm so enjoying discovering all that he loves. For now it's fish and dinosaurs and dad's truck. I wonder what it will be next :)





1 comment:

Julie said...

I think Cameron looks just like you Sonja! He's so so cute!