I love spending time with my boys. I really do. It is nothing but a pleasure to hang out with them, talk to them, teach them, play with them, and just be with them. They are an absolute pleasure to take out and do stuff with. We have so much fun. I just enjoy every minute. They are easy and fun. Once in a while there is a breakdown upon leaving a fun place, but only when tired.
I love that I get to spend every day, all day, with two of my best little friends. Sure, it's work, but more than that it's fun. And when it's that fun, it doesn't seem like work. That's the way it should be. This week we've been to the library, the pet store, the aquarium, the canyon, and gymnastics followed by an ice cream date thanks to a coupon to Cold Stone. Tomorrow is swimming with cousins. Oh how we enjoy!
I'm so thankful for this time I have to spend with them. I'm thankful that I have the blessing of making them my number one priority each and every day and that nothing else keeps me from being able to do so. I know that sometimes life doesn't allow for that, but I'm thankful that for now mine does.
Remembering to bring the camera with me is kind of hit and miss so here's all I have from this week:
They both participated in the City Library summer reading program. They had to read for 10 minutes a day, every day for five weeks. Then they take their charts back to the library for prizes! Each boy got to choose a finger puppet and new book for reading. They loved getting new stuff.
They also love all there is to do at the library. I'm always amazed at how long they can play with these toys. I need to get one for their room!
This cave sits under a waterfall that falls on the window above. Cameron always stares up and says "Pish"! (His word for fish)
1 comment:
YOu are such a great mom! I love how you do so many fun activities with your cute boys. I want to do that with Owen. I love running errands with him and going on walks. Oh and swimming has been added to our list too! Being a mom is the best!
Post a Comment