Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bypassing The System

There is a system for how a baby gets out. Well a couple of systems. Mine seem to want to figure out a whole new way to enter the world. They are just like their dad. He's always looking for a better, more efficient way to do something. The regular rules are for everyone else. I'll do it my own way!

My newest little one is no different. He's trying to push his way out without any help from my body. His head could not be lower and it feels like he's just pushing to come out. It's quite painful. And it's a constant pain that doesn't go away. He thinks he doesn't need contractions or anything like that. He knows the way and he'll just keep working on it until it's time. He thinks he can do it himself.

The reason I'm measuring so small is because his head is already at the lowest point, so the measurements are no longer accurate. I hope he's comfortable down there, because I'm sure not. They don't think I'll make it much past 36-37 weeks at this point, but you never know.

I don't have the pain of contractions until my babies are ready to come out. I just have the pressure of a baby who is pushing his way out all on his own. I think he's in there prying my pelvis apart with his bare hands. Don't laugh at me when you see me walk. It's not pretty.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Sonja I just started having pains for you. OUCH! Hope he gets here safe and sound and that you survive!

BreAnna said...

WOOOHOOO Baby!! I can't wait! I can't wait to be auntie to more!

BreAnna said...

When are you going to be 36 weeks?

Alisa said...

It is pretty! You look wonderful and make such a beautiful pregnant momma. I'm sorry this is so painful for you. Hopefully the time will be cut short!