I always feel a little bad about posting bath photos of my boys. I'm afraid it will embarrass them one day. So sorry in advance little Gabe. You're just too cute and I want to show your Grandma and Grandpa who don't get to see you very often your newly fresh rolls.
He loves to snuggle up really close and tight with mommy.
He loves nice, long, warm baths.
He loves a dry diaper.
He loves to sleep on mom's pillow.
He loves to sleep on his side and tummy sometimes.
He loves to eat.
He loves to look out the window.
He loves his portable swing.
He loves to be in the middle of all the action in our home (sometimes aka: crazy chaos)
He loves being held.
He loves long naps during the day.
He loves his new night time sleep schedule waking only once to eat. (Mom loves this too)
He loves his family.
He loves being wrapped up in his warm blanket with his arms out.
He loves to smile.
He loves to wiggle, grunt, and coo.
It's such an amazing but natural feeling adding children to your family. Somehow your heart expands to let in more love. With each new child I have I feel like my heart is going to burst. I knew that when I became a mom the love I had for my children would fill my heart. I just had no idea it would also fill my whole soul and spill out the sides and all over the floor.
1 comment:
I feel the same way! I just told Brett tonight, "I love my life!" My boys were running in circles around my kitchen bar and table. They were laughing and having so much fun. I loved it. It's just so satisfying. I really enjoyed this post... maybe because I totally get it. Gabe is a cutie! I love how well you record so much of the details about your boys.
Post a Comment