Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lather, Rinse, Repeat

Today I caught Cameron trying out a new way to take a bath. Here are the steps:

1. While mom is vacuuming, climb into the tub with all your clothes on.
2. Get out a few toys for entertainment.
3. Dump an entire bottle of shampoo into the tub.
4. Rub the shampoo all over your clothes and toys.
5. Wait for mom to find you so she can rinse you off.
6. Now you're all clean!

My sweet Cameron is such a joy. He is one of those kids that leaves a path of destruction everywhere he goes. He spills, breaks, destroys, and messes up just about everything. And it's actually really cute! I wouldn't want him any other way. It keeps me on my toes, provides much laughter, and gives me things to do all day, every day.

Just a couple of days ago we were doing some at home science experiments. Ty was playing with the "potions" for about 30 minutes without a single spill, then I put Cameron up to the table and in 30 seconds the experiment was all over the table, the floor, himself, and Ty, and he broke my favorite dish. I love him so much and am thrilled to have a boy like him around. We are constantly laughing with him and his messes. Just watching him is way more entertaining than anything on TV.

Thanks Cameron for being you! I couldn't love you more and enjoy every bit of your "all boy" personality!

2 comments:

The Metzgers said...

My first thought when I read this was,"Wow! How did Sonja get so lucky? Her son actually got IN the tub before pouring the shampoo all over."

Sonja said...

Hahaha! Noel, I actually had the same thought. Made the clean up much easier!