Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Field Trip

Yesterday for Ty's preschool we toured the Fire Station. It was a lot of fun. While they were showing the children how the firemen crawl on the ground to come in your house, Cam couldn't resist a high five.


They loved climbing around in the truck. A highlight for sure!

I was so pleased with how not shy Ty is. He was always right up front asking lots of questions and giving all the right answers. The fireman even asked "how do you know so much?"

Cam also decided to give the fireman a little friendly punch in the leg. We're working on a more friendly greeting with him :)

Ty loved sitting in the truck.

According to Ty that was one heavy hat.


Gabe came along too, but thought the tour was rather boring and slept in his stroller the entire time. Which was nice. Ty was so interested in everything and Gabe was sleeping and that gave me the time I needed to chase Cameron all over the place. He's my fun little crazy one who takes a lot of energy to contain. I needed a nap after all that! I'm just happy it all turned out great and everyone had a good time!

No comments: