Since the planetarium is about a five minute drive, and totally free, we headed over for some evening fun. Come to find out, in the store there, they do have a few dinosaurs. My little blonde cutie really knew what he was talking about. We had a great time walking on mars and the moon and looking at rockets, learning about planets, and peering into big telescopes at Saturn.
Since becoming a mom of three we've become more home bound than I usually like. I love daily outings and enjoying all that Salt Lake City has to offer. It's just not easy to go out with three boys age four and under. I don't even mind that it's difficult, I just feel like it's dangerous. I literally can't keep track of them all safely.
Thankfully Jeremy is always willing to go out in the evenings and often we don't even give him a chance to change his clothes before we are in the car and ready to go. A long winter and a cold rainy spring have had us cooped up more than we like.
Often he knows that we are anxious for some excitement in our lives so he comes home prepared with an idea or activity in mind. Once he came home with fabulous kites on a windy evening. Another time with a rocket for an exciting launch in the park that drew friends, neighbors, and even a few strangers for a fun launch party. And every so often our evening activity consists of something as simple as the bubble wrap that came in a package he received that day. The boys love that stuff.
We are lucky to have such a good, creative, fun, super energetic dad in our lives. And one that truly enjoys his children and doing things with them even after a long day of work. Yesterday the boys got bored and Cameron kept saying, "I want my daddy." When I asked why, Ty replied, "Because he comes up with more fun things to do."
No comments:
Post a Comment