Monday, May 02, 2011

Quotes of the Day

So far...

Outside digging up worms Ty says, "I just want to squish him." I say, "Please don't squish the worms, we must be nice to them." Ty replies, "Don't worry mom, just like us, they can handle a little squeeze".

Ty has become interested in Star Wars lately, but has never seen it. Ty, Cam, and I got light sabers for Easter so we can have epic battles in our living room. This morning as we were playing with our sabers, Ty was "Dark Vader", I was "Skywalker", and Cameron was yoda. Ty says to me "Skywalker, I was cooked with lobsters and my face fell off so I turned bad and wear a mask. Oh and plus, I am your father."

I said to Ty, "Have you ever seen a baby as cute as Gabe?". He replied, "No I haven't seen another baby that cute. But I have seen a dog that was cuter."


2 comments:

Preds Girl said...

I just laughed out LOUD and my co-workers probably think I am crazy. lol. Those quotes are TOO funny! I bet you could start a blog (or write a book) with just quotes and conversations from Ty and the kiddos.

The Metzgers said...

It is fun to hear the stuff that comes out of kids. One of the best parts of being a mom.