Thursday, November 03, 2011

Super Cam

Dear Cameron,

My sweet baby angel, I love you so much. You hold such a special place in my heart. You are such a fun boy, so full of energy, emotion, happiness, knowledge, and fun! Super is a great word to describe you.

Your current interests still include rockets and planets. Your favorite planet is Jupiter and you think you live there, although you tell us the rest of us live on Earth. You are crazy about numbers and counting right now also. You love to count just about everything, especially stairs as you walk down them. You can count (not just recite) all the way to 20 and can recognize numbers 1-10. You can still count backwards from 10 also, thanks to your love of rockets.



You also have a few favorite songs. They include, the Spiderman theme song, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Alphabet song, Rock a Bye Baby, Popcorn Popping, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.You sing these songs constantly all day long. You won't however have anything to do with singing time at church. When it's time to go sing, you refuse every time. And you're not so crazy about Primary songs. Maybe they just aren't singing the right songs. Someday you'll love them I'm sure.

You actually learned the Spiderman Theme song at church, which is kind of funny to me. In the nursery they have a singing spiderman doll that you love. The words go "Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spider can. Spins a web, any size, catching theives, just like flies." You sing it like this, "Spiderman, Spiderman, spins a web, and exercise." I smile every time I hear you sing it. It's also your go-to song whenever you are scared, nervous, or think you're about to get in trouble. Maybe singing this song takes you away to your "happy place".

You're also still crazy about T-rex's, Volcanos, trains, the color orange, and pretending to be a super hero, with super powers. You also love your brothers and call Ty "my very best friend". Watching you play is so fun. Your imagination is great and you pretend to do the most fun things! Now if we could just get you to be a bit softer when we are pretending to "battle". I always get hurt :)

You are all boy however and nothing you do is really soft. Your're rough and tough, wild and crazy, adorable and SO much fun, and sometimes challenging and frustrating as well. Although aren't we all? I especially love just sitting and talking with you. Something about your little voice and your vast vocabulary and your funny facial expressions and hand gestures really melt my heart. I could sit and talk to you all day.

I love you my little super Cam, more than you'll ever know.

Love,

Mom

No comments: