
My very own CEO!!! On Friday night we attended the Utah Entrepreneur of the Year awards hosted by Ernst and Young. It was a black tie event and Jeremy and I were invited to attend in support of the CEO of my company. She just loves Jeremy so I think he'll always get invited to all the important events in her life! He always makes me look good! We had so much fun getting all dressed up!
Earlier that day a few of the girls I work with all went and got our hair done and then left work early to get all dressed up for the big night.
I work with some of the most incredible women and we all have such a fun time together. The awards gala was held at the Salt Palace Convention Center and Govenor Huntsman was the keynote speaker. It was fun to see all the finalists as they were honored for their hard work and dedication. It was really inspiring and a true honor to be there.
No comments:
Post a Comment