Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Successful Surgery!

Nikki's surgery took place on Monday and was a success! She is home and recovering well. I talked to her last night and she seemed just fine! She's thrilled with her new body and can't wait to go shopping! Hopefully her blog will be up soon and we can see before and after pictures and more adventures about her life and family. And hopefully Jamie's blog will be ready soon too...no pressure.

4 comments:

Jamie "Ozneck" said...

ummm i cant find anything to write about yet...

Sonja said...

His name is Sacbe. I think. He sounds really nice...I think we need a blog about him.

BreAnna said...

It would be great to see pictures of this amazing transformation, she has got to be so proud of all the hard work she put into feeling better about herself, congrats to her is definately in order

Jamie "Ozneck" said...

so i saw Nikki for the first time last night. She looks pretty good considering everything that she just went through. I think so is pretty excited to go shopping thats all she talked about!