Wednesday, June 21, 2006

She works hard for her money


Since Jamie doesn't have her own Blog yet (but will soon)I thought I'd spread the good news! She got a raise today for all her hard work. She's doing a great job managing that office and deserves every bit of it (and probably even more)! Congratulations Jamie. We're so proud of you! When are you taking us all out for dinner?

3 comments:

Sonja said...

Check out her new blog by clicking on Jamie! Nikki will get hers up soon too. I don't think we should hold our breath waiting for the brothers. I consider it great when I get a phone call! You gotta love em!

Sonja said...

And yes! We'll be there on the 7th and I was thinking The Mediterranean place across from UNLV or Sushi Fever...what do you think?

Jamie "Ozneck" said...

ohhh thats my new favorite resturant!!! I love that place!! i think i go there at least twice a week...