Friday, July 28, 2006
Pappacito
That is spanish for dad (I think). Our pappacito is in the hospital with a bad infection in his elbow that he got randomly. When I talk to him he says it's not a big deal and says he's bored being in the hospital. When I talk to mom she says it's a big deal and will be for a few more weeks. I heard he may be coming home today but will still be on the IV for several weeks at home. Does anyone know? I'll try to call in a little bit and find out. I'm sure it's killing him to be in the hospital, he's such a hard worker and doesn't ever take a rest. I'm sure his work and the ward will be missing him, but he needs to just take it easy and rest for a few weeks. Mom is doing a great job taking care of his every need, just like she always does. Travis has been a big help too, as always. Hope you get better soon poppa! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Dad is Home made it last night after mom had to get after the hospital but everything is going good
sorry to hear this, hope he starts feeling better soon!
Post a Comment