Monday, September 17, 2007

Personality Test

Two Saturday's ago we attended the annual Avenues Street Fair. It's a really fun celebration of local arts and crafters, good food, good music and all sorts of other fun things. And it's right in our neighborhood. This year it was just a block away.

It was fun to see what booths and attractions Jeremy and I were drawn to and what we learned about each other as we did. We were laughing at how different we can sometimes be!

Here are the things Jeremy stopped to look at and learn about:

Life flight helicopters
Firetrucks
Gelatto
Oil painting
Wood carvings
Watercolor paintings
Photography
Pottery

Here are the things I stopped to look at and learn about:

Emergency preparedness
Food Co-op
Community service
My Girlfriends Kitchen
Mom stuff (hooter hiders and such)
Dried flower art
Baby stuff
Used CD's
Pottery

It's funny how boring Jeremy thought my booth choices were. And I couldn't get away from the helicopter talk fast enough to go explore food co-op opportunities. We sure had a great time though and I love that even though we are so much alike, we have differences that help us learn more about life and each other! Sure love doing stuff like this with you my sweetie! You're the best and most fun friend I ever had :) And I'm so lucky to be able to spend every day with you!

No comments: