Monday, October 29, 2007

Creepy Crawlies

For many many years now I've made these little spider cookies around Halloween time. I remember making them as a child with my mom and continued to do it even as an adult. This time they are for the cute little Primary children who amazed everyone with their presentation in Sacrament Meeting yesterday. They had me in tears the whole time, they are so cute and I love them so much. This is their special Halloween treat! Lucky for me there are only 25 of them.



While I was making these Halloween goodies Ty kept making me laugh with his cute and funny faces...



3 comments:

BreAnna said...

those are so cute, those kids are so lucky to have you. What a blessing you must be in each of their lives. Love the Ty pics, he is getting so big! Time for #2 :o)

Laura F said...

The cookies are adorable - I bet the kids just loved them!!!

Heather said...

o.k. Martha Stewart:) ~ your very creative. Cute cookies....and I love all of Ty's cute faces.