Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

When Jeremy and I were first married, and he was working at Fidelity, he was awarded a miniature baseball mitt for something. I don't remember what, but Jeremy just loved the little mitt. It was an exact replica of the one he played with as a young boy. He has saved that mitt for years and couldn't wait to have a son of his own who he could give it too. Once when Ty was just two months old we even went to the ballpark and Jeremy carried that little mitt around and hit a few balls. Of course Ty was too little to do anything but watch from a safe place, but Jeremy just couldn't wait to play ball with his boy. We thought it would be fun to use the mitt as a prop for this halloween costume. Is he a cute little ball player or what?




How cute is this?

4 comments:

Laura F said...

Love the costume! Now tell me, because this is really important, is it Red Sox or Cards? ;-) He is seriously so adorable, and makes the cutest faces - I'd love to see what he's thinking!

Heather said...

How Cute! Is that an outfit or a costume you bought? It fits him so good.

Smoothie said...

If I didn't know any better that kind of looks like the Bo-Sox colors! Since, moving to New England I think we have become entwined with Red Sox Nation.

By the way very very cute! I remember Jer showing off the mitt. Jamie & I bought Thomas his first little football a couple of weeks ago.

Sonja said...

hahaha! Good question about the team! His outfit says team daddy so I guess we'll have to go with the Red Sox since that's where his daddy served his mission. Sorry Laura! I'm guessing your a Cards fan, having just moved from St. Louis and all :)

This isn't a halloween costume, just an outfit I found on sale on halloween day. It makes a great costume though!