Sunday, October 28, 2007

My First Mess

On Friday my mom left me sitting next to these wipes while she went in the other room to get her shoes. She gave me a toy to play with, but these seemed much more interesting. They are really amazing. When you pull one out, another one appears! So I kept pulling....



I tried tasting a few, but they aren't really that good. I don't recommend them as a snack...



I'm running out of places to put these....



After a while they stopped appearing...



That was sure fun...I hope I can play that game again!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I Love it....it reminds of when when Treyson & Ty both at that age got into the baby lotion & wiped it all over the carpet. I made sure to grab the camera and took plenty of pictures for their books.

BreAnna said...

He is so great! I love this post. He is so darling, he really is such a cute baby, can't wait to see him in december (too long)

Laura F said...

Mat, the mess that keeps on messing... just you wait, that will be his favorite mess for a long time to come! ;-) He's adorable!