Thursday, April 10, 2008

All In A Days Work

Ty has been very busy the last day or two working on some new and exciting skills. Take a look:



He can stand up all by himself without assistance from anyone or anything. He does this over and over and over. The best part however is how proud he is of himself! He usually throws his arms in the air and yells "YAY!" or starts clapping his hands. I think he got that from my reaction.

I also caught him clinging to the side of his crib. Now he loves to climb up and just hang there. In fact he likes to climb on everything lately. The couch, ottoman, microwave, step stool, and almost in the bathtub. How in trouble am I?


And today we learned to climb into a basket. This was very fun for Ty. I bet his did this over and over for about 40 minutes. Wore himself right out. He is really really cute so I took tons of pictures.



He's also been working on being extra cute lately. Especially when he insisted on eating lunch with his bear. So again I took a lot of pictures.


Of course Ty just wouldn't be himself if he didn't pull a silly face for the camera.


And Ty is a really cuddly little boy. Whenever he hugs his toys or his mom and dad or his blanket he always says "ahhhh". It's so cute I can hardly stand it.


And last but certainly not least, Jeremy had a really great day at work this week. I'm so proud of him and how smart he is. He was able to solve a problem and come up with the best solution. He's really amazing and I'm so happy he's found a job that he loves and utilizes the incredible talent he has. This is how he celebrated. I think he's extra cute too :)

6 comments:

Arah Debra said...

I love being able to see his little milestones! So adorable!!

Heather said...

Thats wonderful! I love that you took lots of pictures. I've been going through photos & I'm finding that I don't have the same amount between the two boys...which makes me really sad. Oh how I wish I would have kept my camera w/ me at all times when my Ty was little.
But these pictures are really cute of Ty!

Preds Girl said...

Oh my goodness...that is too cute! I love the pic of him hanging on his crib. It made me laugh out loud. And how darling is his lunch time with teddy?? That is way too cute!

Those basket pics are so dang cute! I love all his little teeth you get to see in his GIANT grin!

What a cute little cuddle muffin! LOL. (Ty AND Jeremy! LOL)

Way to go, Jeremy!!

BreAnna said...

Those pictures are so darling! I love how he has his hands out like he is balancing on a beam or something! Are we seeing the return of "bear" I hope I loved how attached Daxton was to his and how much chantelle hated it! Both your boys are awesome!

Ashlee said...

I love your little Ty-funnies! He's super cute! I love how much satisfaction the little ones get from their accomplishments! Brylee, too, is a climber and when she climbs on something she shouldn't, she looks at me with this smug look on her face like "what are you gonna do about it?"

JJ said...

Oh, he is so cute. He is just seconds away from walking and he is already climbing into everything. I just love that boy.
- Alisa