Monday, February 09, 2009

Taking Ty Out


Ty got to do some fun stuff with mom and dad this weekend. For several days he'd been asking for a big red balloon. It talked about one in his Curious George book. So on Friday night mom and Ty went out for a treat and a balloon. He liked it so much he took it to sleep with him. Don't worry, we took it out once he let go :)


Then on Saturday he got to go with dad to the planetarium for his first ever 3-D movie! He liked it so much he didn't even move or talk during the entire thing. Jeremy thought he fell asleep because he was so still. I'd love to know what was going through his mind! Next Saturday is a new movie. I think this time I'll take him! I want to see the 3-D movie too!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh how lucky he is! You two are such great parents! We definitely admire you! :)

Preds Girl said...

Ty and Cam are so lucky to have you as parents! (I totally agree with the comment from Julie and Tyson.)

Those are dang cute pics and I LOVE the face Ty is making at the movie. LOL.

Alisa said...

Coolest dad ever!