A common phrase we hear from people about Cameron is "He looks like an angel". I've heard it so many times from so many different people that I've started calling him my angel. That's his current nickname. He's a messy, noisy, into everything little angel. And he's as cute, sweet, and goofy as can be. He's a complete angel. I love you my little angel straight from heaven.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Angels Eleven
For Ty, a lot is eleven. "Mom, how far is it? Eleven feet?" "How many is this, eleven?" "Mom can we do it eleven times?" Mom, can I have eleven cookies?" And if he's trying to convey more than eleven it's "a lot of elevens". Last night as I was tucking him into bed I whispered, "Do you know how much I love you?" He whispered back, "Eleven". I love you a lot of elevens my sweetie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That little Ty is so clever. lol.
Eleven.
So cute. I love it all!
Post a Comment